Sunday, February 3, 2019

Augmented Reality Exploration

I explored two augmented reality apps. I used my iPhone 6 Plus iOS 11.2.5

The first app I used was called AR Dragon. This app is basically an augmented reality virtual pet simulator. You can create your own unique dragon. This dragon will grow older and larger each day. You can feed, train and play with your dragon each day as well! Throughout the app you can collect rare food and toys. Below is the dragon I created. I named her Lilly.


The second app I used was called Stack AR. This app is addicting. You have many graphics involved, and you basically tap the phone and stack blocks. The blocks shave down the more you stack. The goal is to achieve a high score. Below is a screenshot of the stack I created.




No comments:

Post a Comment