Sunday, April 28, 2019

Augmented Reality: AR Runner


The AR Runner app is definitely a phone tool to use on your smartphone. It encourages movement and cognition as you try to follow the lines to enter the circle in order to reach the finish destination!

When I first open the app I am presented with this image below. As you can see there are options for a single player, challenges, local multiplayer and to view the leader boards. I did not have anyone to play with, so instead of choosing the multiplayer option, I went with the single player option.


After I selected the single player option, I chose the 2x2 meters challenge.


I then chose to go with the, "Normal" game mode.


There were other options after this with shapes. I played both the triangle and hexagon option. The image below is from the hexagon option. I had to walk to each of these cylinder circle points.



This was my overall score near the end of the game.


I also wanted to add my numbers based on the leader boards when I played the hexagon game and triangle game.





No comments:

Post a Comment