Saturday, April 27, 2019

Ryver

According to their website, https://ryver.com/, Ryver "set out to solve the world's email problem." They created a platform for individuals to communicate, manage tasks and automate business processes in one app. Ryver provides chat on a new level within the app. For example you can chat, post, comment, share files, etc. Posts in Ryver are similar to posts in Facebook. A post is a topic of discussion and can have comments included as well as attachments.

As a future educator, I would use Ryver for my classroom. I feel that this would be very helpful in sharing assignments, homework help, and reminders. I also think that I would share the app with parents as well, so that we could all collaborate together as a team and be on the same page. Currently, I work within a human resources department for Montgomery County. I could see this app being useful among my team as well. We often share ideas with one another through email. However, I feel that sharing ideas on an app collaboratively (such as this one) would be a lot more useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment