Saturday, April 27, 2019

Storybird

Storybird can be accessed by using the link https://storybird.com/ This program is considered a language arts tool. The website allows you to use illustrations that are already uploaded into the program. You can then use your own imagination and creativity to create your own story. There are many options to choose from as far as how you want to format your story. For example, you can use a comic book format, a picture book, a narrative, etc. This program is great for anyone including educators, students, artists, etc.

In order to use Storybird, you must first create an account. After this you will be showed a dashboard, and you should click on "Start your first writing challenge". By doing this, you will be able to choose from the "Free Trial" section. This shows different narratives, poetry, picture books. You can also click on the "Write" tab at the very top of the page, and this will give you other options to view. I chose the picture book option. I clicked on the picture that looked the most appealing to me, and I was presented with a work space with several images. I chose an image and formatted it into my space, and then I was able to write whatever came to mind. After you are done with your story, you can save the project and share it online.


Here is a link to a story that I created using Storybird:

https://storybird.com/picture-book/julie-jack-and-joe 

No comments:

Post a Comment